Busy moms tagging service:
- Spring - February 15th
- Fall - September 15th
Tagging service rules:
If any of these rules are violated, your items will not be tagged and they will be available for you to pickup immediately.
- If you are using the tagging service, you must register as a consignor here. Also, email Just 4 Kids to arrange drop off.
- Consignor will receive 40% of their sales.
- Just 4 Kids sets all prices but consignor must decide if ALL items will be discounted and/or donated.
- Consignor must only bring clothing that is clean (smoke free homes only) and in current season.
- Clothing must be sorted by gender in closed boxes labeled with your consignor number and name.
- Toys must include all pieces and batteries if necessary. All parts must be secured in plastic bags.
- Consignor provides one pack of card stock and enough hangers for their items.
- Consignor must deliver the bins to Holly Springs by the above deadline. Unsold items must be picked up at the church during the scheduled time.
- Be sure to review all consignor guidelines here.